Received a call yesterday that kinda made me think it was good news at first and my mood was up the entire day. During my long bus ride home (which I totally love BTW since it gives me time to think and catch up on naps- I know I'm lazy), I started thinking through the day again and got to thinking about the phone call, maybe even over-thinking it.
For those that don't know, I applied for a few jobs recently after graduation and decided to put my studies aside for the time being and earn some money for now. I went for an interview followed by an observation session sometime last month and they finally gave me a call yesterday. I was obviously ecstatic about it since surviving on only $180 plus my savings a month is not enough and also it doesn't contribute to my future dream of a sabbatical.
Anyways, the HR called and asked if I was still interested in the job so replied yes. He told me he needed to verify a few things so I said okay and awaited for the questions to come, which I was going to reply very honestly with no holds barred and all he did was put me on hold and said after that he would try his best to call me back hopefully within the week to get back to me about the offer. Come to think of it he sounded kinda flustered after the hold and now I'm starting to think negatively about it again. Maybe he didn't mean to call me? Maybe he confused me with someone else? All these questions can't stop their trail in my mind which is kinda annoying me a little.
Oh well, I'm hoping for the best and the look on my parents' face yesterday tells me they are too! With my BFF also congratulating me over LINE, here's hoping everything goes smoothly from here on out cause I don't wish to live in the so called prophecy that I read in the beginning of the year of my zodiac that I would spend more than I earn this year.
I refuse to resign myself to such predictions of my life and I wanna make a name out of myself, carving my own path, living my life undictated by others but how I wish to live it. To live life to its fullest. #determined
No comments:
Post a Comment