Ultimately, it all still boils down to money, doesn't it? As much as we all want to say that we are not slaves for money, who in this world isn't? Except for those born with a silver spoon, the rest of the worldly population is still struggling to make ends meet, to meet the increase in quality of life. That would mean that I would have to work to achieve this dream of mine.
This job may not be my dream job and I do like it and find it interesting, but I don't feel passionate about it. In addition, that sense of belonging is still not there, as much as the benefits are good and all. I keep telling myself that this is just a temporary phase, that I'll soon not feel this way, but it's been more than a month, approaching the 2nd month milestone. And that feeling is still there. What if I'm just cheating myself? And that this isn't the right path for me? I don't know what the future holds but I want to feel happy and carefree in whatever I do. Right now all I feel every single day is lethargy and restlessness, even though it is interesting and I'm constantly learning new stuff every day.
This job may not be my dream job and I do like it and find it interesting, but I don't feel passionate about it. In addition, that sense of belonging is still not there, as much as the benefits are good and all. I keep telling myself that this is just a temporary phase, that I'll soon not feel this way, but it's been more than a month, approaching the 2nd month milestone. And that feeling is still there. What if I'm just cheating myself? And that this isn't the right path for me? I don't know what the future holds but I want to feel happy and carefree in whatever I do. Right now all I feel every single day is lethargy and restlessness, even though it is interesting and I'm constantly learning new stuff every day.
I don't want to come across as someone who gives up easily though. Also, what would I do if I were to really resign after probation? There is no study intake coming up and I would have to look for another job which may not pay me as much as right now.
I really need a deep talk with someone experienced to enlighten me and to help me out of this slump. :/ and I'm hating how every time I push these thoughts to the very back of my mind but they always manage to creep back and torment me.
No comments:
Post a Comment