Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Adios 2014, Hello 2015!


Adios 2014! The past year has been filled with so many achievements and tribulations with internship starting end of last year and ending beginning of the year while juggling FYP. Despite all the hard times, I'm also thankful for the great moments, where I've graduated from NP with a Diploma in Biomedical Science with the awesome bunch of mates from the LSCT Class of 2014 and I'm so happy for those who also had the chance to further their studies be it locally or overseas! ;) I've also had the blessing of becoming a tutor to one of the cutest kids who taught me so much. Having had the break after graduation, I'm also thankful for the chance to be able to spend time with family, be it distant or immediate. Also, I got to attend my first KPOP concert with my little 막내😘 To end off the year, even though I wasn't able to further my studies this year, I was even lucky enough to get a job with SGH and have gotten to know a great, understanding bunch of seniors who are ever patient in teaching me the ropes. Even though it's been stressful, it's an unexpected chance given to me and I want to embrace it and work hard at it. Looking ahead to 2015, it's gonna be filled with even more milestones and more challenges but pressing on will be the only way to go. Here's wishing everyone all the best for the upcoming year, being able to achieve everything you set your mind to. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!🎉🎉🎉 welcome 2015!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment