For those people who know me well, you'd know that my fave genre of music would be ballads and the singer would be the people with the most soulful voices, such as the above wonderful lady. She has one of the best voices that I've ever heard and honestly fell in love with since the very first time I heard her. She shows so much passion and love for what she does best: singing, which makes me doubt myself sometimes that maybe I should pursue what I love instead of what I'm doing now, just doing a job for the sake of a job. Today is your birthday so I just want to say thank you for being such an inspiration to your fans and of course a very happy birthday 생일축하해요 태연언니!🎉🎈🎂 and be continue to be the dorky and awesome baby faced leader of 소시! And if by any chance you get to see this @taeyeon_ss I'll be so overjoyed💃💃💃 #lettertoTY #309 #happybirthdayTY #notproficientenoughinkoreantotypeeverything #catchGG

No comments:
Post a Comment