Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fresh Start

Approaching a new phase of my life starting from 27th October and I'm sort of having mixed feelings about it. A part of me is excited for the challenges and the new experiences but the other part of me is somewhat cowering in fear for what's in store, not knowing if I can handle all of what is required of me.

I guess this is all part of what I signed up for the moment I signed my name on the document but all this still seems so surreal and hasn't sunk into me as of yet, I guess.

I want to face this head on with a new attitude, to embrace everything that comes my way, good or bad, but maybe deep inside I just want to have that reassurance from people around me who matter. That everything is going to be okay, that I would do well no matter what, that I'm gonna be just fine.

Maybe all I need is my closest sisters and a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment